Saturday, September 26, 2009

Got to start somewhere!

Well here goes. Hi, I am RC Patton of Reflective Video Productions. I do wedding Videos in North Carolina. From the mountains to the beach, I love to video all the fun and excitement of a couple getting married. It is my intention to post not only some video clips of the weddings I do but also interview the wedding vendors that help make a bride's day the best it can be. I plan to pass along tips from these professionals, to help a bride plan wisely and well. I hope that those who find my blog will take the time to pass along their own tips on what has and has not worked for them. If you have someone you think would be fun and/or interesting to interview, please let me know.

On Sunday September 26, 2009, I will be exhibiting at the Pine Lake Pavilion wedding show from 2pm until 5pm. Any bride planning a wedding please take the time to drop by. It is FREE to anyone who wants to attend. There will be prizes to be won, so I hope to see you there.

1 comment: